Feedback from the pros please

*UPDATE: This thread is now closed. Thank you very much for all your responses, I'm quite bowled over :) I'm responding to all the successful testers now and am doing my best to include as many of you as possible by expanding the pool out and sending some full size as well as some trial size soaps.

As a thanks, I'd like to offer you ALL a 10% discount on the new shaving soap.

Just enter the following code, exactly as written, at checkout: shavingroom10

The soap is here: allnaturalsoap.co.uk/product/all-natural-traditional-shaving-soap/

and the discount is valid only on the shaving soap, and until the 1st October 2013.

If you're interested in being a tester of future products, please email me with the word 'tester' in the subject, and I'll keep you on file for future testings. We're currently developing a Mens 'all in one bar', among other products...

I won't be able to monitor my private messages here, so please contact me at eliza@allnaturalsoap.co.uk

Bye for now,
Eliza*

[attachment=8357]Hi all,

I'm a soap maker (I run this company - allnaturalsoap co.uk) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trialing a new, all natural shaving soap we've been developing?

It's been over a year in the making and we're pretty happy with it (it passes the 'can I answer the phone and then continue shaving' test which many men tell me is important) :), but we'd love some feedback from the pros.

It is animal product free, and made with some lovely soothing ingredients such as coconut milk, cocoa butter shea butter and avocado oil. There are also a couple of clays (good for glide) in there too and lots of glycerine (to help with 'hold').

If you'd be interested in being a tester, please message me, reply to this thread or contact me via our website. All we're looking for really is totally honest feedback in exchange for a full size soap.

Thanks,
Eliza

Oh and it's palm oil free (and vegan too) if that's of interest.

Attachments

• New Shaving Soap_ALL NATURAL SOAP CO.jpg
    New Shaving Soap_ALL NATURAL SOAP CO.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 54
Hi Eliza,

I'd be happy to try out your soap.
My water is quite hard and I find some soaps (like Tabac) have no issues but others (like Trumper's Eucris) just collapse; so I could compare yours against these extremes.

Great idea to use forum members as testers.

Back
Top Bottom