Feedback from the pros please

Hello Eliza and welcome to this great forum for all things "shaving", where you'll find a great group of shaving enthusiasts :)

Looks like you've gone through a lot of effort in developing your product. I'd love to give it a try. But I'm currently living in Montréal Canada, so shipping may be an issue :s

Good luck with you new product and PM me if you'd like a Canadian view on your soap.

Regards

Can't help feeling I'm more likely to be a candidate for some future trials, however the very words "glycerine" & "soap" in the same sentence always get this soft water Scottish shaver's juices flowing.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all the replies - much appreciated! I'll respond to you all over the next couple of days.

Having to close the offer as of now otherwise we're not going to be able to cope :) so please no more offers at this point.

Bye for now,
Eliza

nice offer...would be nicer still if you could select from different locations to see the overall results from the different shires

but nice anyway

Animal friendly - definitely.

Assuming you're not going to lose your entire stock on review samples, please count me in.

NB - I'm in a very hard water area, so would be interesting to see how it fares.

Best regards,

Jim

Back
Top Bottom