Feedback from the pros please

johant1968 said:
My favourite soaps contain kaolin clay, so I already applaud the use of clay in your soaps!

glad to hear it :) we use kaolin and bentonite

Hiya,

That's exactly what we're doing. Great idea :)

n1vlo said:
nice offer...would be nicer still if you could select from different locations to see the overall results from the different shires

but nice anyway

Hiya,

That's exactly what we're doing. Great idea :)

n1vlo said:
nice offer...would be nicer still if you could select from different locations to see the overall results from the different shires

but nice anyway

So how did we all get on with these?

Personally, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't raise more than a thin skim of bubbles which disappeared as soon as I applied to the face - have to say, didn't even try to shave with it...

Respectfully it isn't the first time a soaper is more concerned with ingredients than performance, hopefully if the results are conclusive she'll have a tinker with the recipe.

Leslie145 said:
So how did we all get on with these?

Personally, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't raise more than a thin skim of bubbles which disappeared as soon as I applied to the face - have to say, didn't even try to shave with it...

I never got a sample in the first place.

I think that this has potential to be a good soap. It took a lot of work to produce a lather that swiftly evaporated, but I could shave with it and found it very slick. The post-shave feel was really good too. So if they could tweak the formula so that it lathers up into mr whippy then they could be on to something. For now, I'm using mine as a face wash.

Back
Top Bottom