Forum Discount Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATCHOOTALKINBOUTWILLIS??....... o_O The forum Arnold look!

So come on all you smaller artisans and suppliers, who we prefer to use anyway, get a wiggle on and put a little bit of effort and a bit of your marketing budget into inducements, (samples/ freebies/discounts/shipping et al,...and use the Vendors Offers Section to get your name out to where it needs to be.

OK for anyone who see's this post. With every order over £9.00 @ the Wickhams website will receive a free face soap and bath soap, (random fragrance). Available from now until 9am UK time Monday, (02/02). I think that entitles me to poke a tongue out. :p

Have a great weekend all. :)

OK for anyone who see's this post. With every order over £9.00 @ the Wickhams website will receive a free face soap and bath soap, (random fragrance). Available from now until 9am UK time Monday, (02/02). I think that entitles me to poke a tongue out. :p

Compiling order to @Fox .....Is your Buddha Wood,..(oooh-err)... on the site?
Can't find it to order,..

Reactions: BJS

Do we have to input any code or anything to recieve this offer? Many thanks

Order placed thank you for the great offer

Reactions: Fox
We'll accept you poking your tongue out @Fox if you confirm you meant Monday, 5th of Feb.

Unless you meant to taunt everyone with an offer that had expired before you posted it!

:rolleyes: o_O

Cheers, John
Sorry yes the 5th, my mistake. ;)
Its a Gentleman's Groom Room exclusive I believe. I had some arrive today from them its smells amazing!!
Yes it's an exclusive I'm afraid, sorry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom