Forum Software & Tapatalk integration upgraded

Just to let all know, in case any niggling issues I've not spotted in my post upgrade testing appear for you, that the base software of the board and the Tapatalk plugin used to serve your pages via Tapatalk compatible forum apps have both been upgraded.

Posting this via Tapatalk

Tapatalk is an application that makes it much easier to browse and reply to the forum. It is designed for easy forum usage.

It does crash occasionally on the playbook though. I use it on both the playbook and on an Android phone, I couldn't be without it.

Tapatalk plugin updated once more. For those of a curious disposition here are the published changes:

Update release note:

• Add read only control based on forum id.
  • Enhance attachment type.
  • Add register function (need app side support)
  • Add separate detect display words from js.
  • Add "newtopic , quote , @tag" function for push.
  • Some minor bug fixes.

Instruction for @ tag function for push:
You can mention someone when you are posting by add text with "@username" format(There should be no character directly before @).
Example:
There are some words in A's post:"I did remember @B , he is a good guy!"
If you enabled push notification in app, you will get a push data like "A mentioned you in thread '....' ".

What those mean for us, beyond the example given, I have no idea :)

hunnymonster said:
Tapatalk plugin updated once more. For those of a curious disposition here are the published changes:

Update release note:

• Some minor bug fixes.

You can mention someone when you are posting by add text with "@username" format(There should be no character directly before @).
Example:
If you enabled push notification in app, you will get a push data like "A mentioned you in thread '....' ".

What those mean for us, beyond the example given, I have no idea :)

And I've undone it... seems to be an issue with the update :( Good job I kept the old version to hand :)

OK - it's done.

Update release note:

• Some minor bug fixes.

Example:

Back
Top Bottom