Forum Software & Tapatalk integration upgraded

You're having the problem that mattyb240 had last week on a version of forum plugin that we aren't using and haven't been since he brought it up?

hunnymonster said:
Anyone experiencing Tapatalk-related issues there are a number of avenues open to you.

1. Ensure you are upgraded to the latest version for your particular device (Android 2.4.8; Android HD 1.0; iOS 1.15.1; iOS HD 1.5.2...)
2. Try a reinstallation - as in uninstall and redownload the app (if you can delete the associated data as well that's helpful)
3. Take a trip over to http://support.tapatalk.com and take a look into the forum for your particular incarnation of Tapatalk.

hunnymonster said:
Upgraded the Tapatalk plugin once more. Tested with Tapatalk for Android 2.4.11 (current version) and Taptalk for Android HD 1.1.0 (current version) - if someone with an iOS device can verify that'd be helpful confirmation :)

Looks ok at the moment running tapatalk 2 on iOS 6.1

Finding a problem with the App on my iPhone. It was decided to drop off the bottom of the app page. Can only access it by doubling clicking and access from the 'already used apps". Tried to open it from the Purchase apps page , but it still won't register with the other apps???

Yes, the chg is to the app on the iPhone. If I removed the app and reinstall would I lose any of my info in Messages? Do you think that that would re install it properly?

Back
Top Bottom