Found these 1980s Wilkinson Blades, any good?

RB73 said:
Steve, is there anything on the box showing who they may have been supplied to in that packaging.

OnFire said:
Those look like they were military issue.

He was a hospital barber :)

SuperChrome said:
Wow, looks like he got a job lot there!

Whatever the back story, they've obviously gone to a good home and I'm sure there will be people round here who wouldn't mind a piece of that stash. Or you could just sit tight for 6 years and use them all up :D

Fingers crossed you might find another load in the attic. Be sure to share the love if you do :)

Hopefully, also found a stash of old straight razors, I'll add them in the straight razor section.

Brozart said:
RB73 said:
Steve, is there anything on the box showing who they may have been supplied to in that packaging.

OnFire said:
Those look like they were military issue.

He was a hospital barber :)

SuperChrome said:

Whatever the back story, they've obviously gone to a good home and I'm sure there will be people round here who wouldn't mind a piece of that stash. Or you could just sit tight for 6 years and use them all up :D

Fingers crossed you might find another load in the attic. Be sure to share the love if you do :)

Hopefully, also found a stash of old straight razors, I'll add them in the straight razor section.

hospital barber not shaving chins then :icon_biggrin:

My first DE was an ex hospital Souplex (suitably sent off down CSSD and sterilised/autoclaved first before I liberated it).

I am hyperventilating slightly at the sight of those blades.

Nice find, keep them and use them as trades. You will never have to buy any shaving kit for a long while.

They are good blades but they are just blades, think of them as currency.

SuperChrome said:

[/quote]

Sounds like bait & switch :p

Managed to find an extra 3 boxes and a Wilkinson Sword Classic Flip Top :) Still no idea what I'm going to do with them yet, might start selling them in packs of 10.

242zh2t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom