Frustration

Have any of you guys ever just felt so frustrated with things that you could pop?

It's not like there is a single issue that is frustrating me there are a load of things and I just feel unnaturally frustrated.

Have no idea why.

All the time. My better half says I get worked up about the littlest things and I know I do. Never used to be like that and I don't particularly like being that way either. I just get frustated with other people's general incompetence a lot of the time.

Buy her the flat screen. :lol:

Raise a sweat and blow off some steam. I've just been for a HD cycle to a farm shop in shit conditions and now I feel pretty good.

There is something about battling conditions for meat that is just primeval. :lol:

antdad said:
Buy her the flat screen. :lol:

Raise a sweat and blow off some steam. I've just been for a HD cycle to a farm shop in shit conditions and now I feel pretty good.

There is something about battling conditions for meat that is just primeval. :lol:

Yeah, funnily enough Im not frustrated at her :lol:

I guess just being off work, not really getting any response from any job applications and the fact we've had a few days of shite weather, just add up because I know what you mean about the sweat or just exercise in general. Monday just past I felt pretty frustrated and just left my house and walked. Left at about 10am and got back in between 1 and 2 sometime.

I might go out for a run or a long walk tomorrow morning and clear the system out a bit. Gonna enjoy the weekend before getting back into the job searching on Monday.

Yep know the feeling

My solution is
studio-line-punch-bag-663988.jpg

I'm just back from hitting 240 balls down the driving range.

I don't get stressed - but if I did - I reckon this would cure it.

It's not often I got like that but when I do I tend to do it in style. I'm sure it will pass but sometimes you've just got to be a little grumpy and short tempered.

I go for more medatative pusuits as opposed to a physical workout. Put a new edge on a razor and have a half hour shave, a tea cermony, a kung fu form, a bit of gardening.

Blasting out some of my music that no one else will put up when I've got the house to myself works a treat too. Captain Beefheart, Diamanda Galas, Conway Twitty and Aphex Twin are high on this list.

Failling that I follow the advice of Kris Kristofferson by staying out late drinking and smoking too much:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evz-Rp8xD4E[/youtube]

Proinsias said:
It's not often I got like that but when I do I tend to do it in style. I'm sure it will pass but sometimes you've just got to be a little grumpy and short tempered.........

Blasting out some of my music that no one else will put up when I've got the house to myself works a treat too. Captain Beefheart, Diamanda Galas, Conway Twitty and Aphex Twin are high on this list.

Oh yea a bit of the Captain.

antdad said:
A thrash on a bike whilst listening to Aphex Twin?

Saw him at the Old Trout in Windsor circa 1993.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I found it Proinsias, you had to be there really.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCDC_vvdOvc[/youtube]

Nice, I'm just grumpy I've never managed to see him. He's been quite high on the list of "people I should probably see" for a long while.

andyjreid said:
Oh yea a bit of the Captain.

His Letterman interview is great:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQs8dka52H4[/youtube]

Andy, the main is not to take anything internally - booze, dope, meds, whatever.

Deal with it as best you can can but putting stuff in to your body and mind to "help" will only actually hinder in the long term.

Sorry to sound serious but you can have this one on me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom