German razors = Nazi supporter?

U_948334_1770742.jpg

Thanks, I've just spat fish and potatoes over my tv! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That is seriously funny!

Which was round did the Nazi swastika go? That looks backward - the Hindu way round?
At least in Chinese Buddhism the swastika turns both ways. The important distinction between hindu/buddhist swastika and the nazi hakenkreuz is that the swastika is based on a + and the hakenkreuz on a x. So, + is good, x is bad.

One of my straght razors has connections to nazis, thiers issued used them in a starter kit the story I was told the surrender monkeys (the French) made them for the German hospitals ( before war chips off ) the Nazis over run France and occupy said country, the nazis make the move to DE razors in hospitals and didn't want the surplus of straight blanks so they sent an officer in to thiers issard to make them an offer they couldn't refuse, if that story is true I wonder what was said, noting polite I'm sure.
:eek:

One of my straght razors has connections to nazis, thiers issued used them in a starter kit the story I was told the surrender monkeys (the French) made them for the German hospitals ( before war chips off ) the Nazis over run France and occupy said country, the nazis make the move to DE razors in hospitals and didn't want the surplus of straight blanks so they sent an officer in to thiers issard to make them an offer they couldn't refuse, if that story is true I wonder what was said, noting polite I'm sure.
:eek:
Sounds like a load of bullshine too me John - why would they be bothering about surplus blanks that a French manufacturer is holding when they have their own manufacturers - and a war to wage?

Nice to see you posting again - what have you been up to?

Sounds like a load of bullshine too me John - why would they be bothering about surplus blanks that a French manufacturer is holding when they have their own manufacturers - and a war to wage?

Nice to see you posting again - what have you been up to?
Hi Rob just busy with life and just haven't had time to post things, trying to get a new job at the moment in the Army Cadet Force as a potenial Instructor the process is a long old road but worth the effort in the end, I see the nuttiness is still strong in TSR all I need now is Martini to start his monkey nuts shaking antics and all will resume.

Back
Top Bottom