German razors = Nazi supporter?

Well, I think this thread is an extremely valuable historical contribution to the forum. I hope the younger members are taking note.

:D

On that note I'm off to bed, where I will contemplate the real reason for Hitler's demise and his poor, lonesome ball-end razor.

Last edited:
Historical thread, huh? In that case...
rare-16.jpg

These photos were created by U.S. Intelligence to show what Adolf Hitler might look like if he chose to go into hiding.

I thought you guys might find it interesting.

Recently found documents claim otherwise. :eek:
I have read those before...Sketchy to say the least...Hypothetical at best..I mean a person trying prove Hitler had only one Ball has been going on for many Decades...Its a bit of an erroneous one anyway because whether he had One Ball Or Two Balls is neither here nor there because it or they were made of Cast Iron..His bravery during the Great War is undisputed whilst he served in the trenches with the Austrian List Regiment..Decorated on multiple occasions including 2 Iron Crosses was almost unheard of for a Non Commissioned Officer..All that was overshadowed of course by his horrendous actions during the Second War..:eek:

Billy

... makes me re-think my recent hybrid Tech purchase. Does that make me a Na or a Zi, or a neo-Nazi? Seriously, blow me down what a weird comment for someone to make (in reference to the original post). All of German history, innovation and production tainted because of two or three decades of recent history. Blow me down!

... makes me re-think my recent hybrid Tech purchase. Does that make me a Na or a Zi, or a neo-Nazi? Seriously, blow me down what a weird comment for someone to make (in reference to the original post). All of German history, innovation and production tainted because of two or three decades of recent history. Blow me down!
Blow Me Down..:p

Billy

Back
Top Bottom