Gillette Rocket?

...just resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is using a Rocket as their daily driver?' have been using one for a little while. Well made with good balance, but I am not sure I have the angle nailed down; getting a little irritation and it feels a tad on the mild side. Have been alternating between Feathers and Sharks but still have not yet hit the sweet spot. Does the Rocket razor have a love for any particular blade?

...just resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is using a Rocket as their daily driver?' have been using one for a little while. Well made with good balance, but I am not sure I have the angle nailed down; getting a little irritation and it feels a tad on the mild side. Have been alternating between Feathers and Sharks but still have not yet hit the sweet spot. Does the Rocket razor have a love for any particular blade?
7 O'clock Yellow, Perma-sharp, Gillette Stainless and Personna Lab Blue give good results for me

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I love the "Rocket". I have about 10 and love them all. Generally I find them heftier, more solid, and having a smoother movement that their US counterparts. All shave great. My HD seems to be the smoothest. My collection of Flair Tip Rockets. I nabbed all the Rocket's from the UK with the exception of the Blue Tip I found on Etsy. Regarding blades, all seem to work for me in the Rocket.
IMG_3779.JPG

Last edited:
I have a super rare us-made rocket gold milord in a case with its original blade dispenser only 8 are known to exist it is for sale but it's very very expensive

Back
Top Bottom