Going to Spain

Hi, mate!

Happy to answer your questions:

- there are many drugstores here, usually selling beauty & cleaning items, including shaving stuff.
- La Toja products are considered better than LEA (specially because their scent and creamy lather) but considering that they are so inexpensive you should try both. Personally, I don't like La Toja as they usually dry my skin if I use their products too often. And yes, LEA stick was recently reformulated with added glycerin, lanolin and
tallow.
- and yeap, Omega is an italian product similar to Proraso. I only mentioned it because is cheap to find in El Corte Ingles stores with Vie&Long and Omega shaving brushes.

Cheers!

In Germany the products that certain supermarkets or drugstores sells greatly vary and there is one supermarkt that sells alot, while the other not so many.

And the drugstores got some nice choice, but not as big as that one supermarket. Mine question is which drugstore or supermarket do I have to chance to find most off the cheap stuff?

"I've been to Spain but never again,
I couldn't go there twice,
Because me name's John Willie,
And they said that sounded silly,
So a real proper Spaniard I became!

Don Pedro,
The great bull fighting hero
The Lancashire Toreador.....

And for real:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUp9eHlsu_g[/video]

But seriously, the much divided land of España has a real wealth of top quality shaving products as does its Iberian neighbour, Portugal.

Sure every country got its great top quality shaving products, some just get more love then others on the internet ;) But I think I'm going skip the La Toja Aftershave balm, as I what I read it not so great and the price I find a little to high for a mass produced asb.

Or I should look for promotions, that's what I do with Nivea, but I don't do it normally when going on vacation, then I would just buy if I find the price is justifiable.

I was in Spain recently and got all this the LaToja is amassing. Buy gallons.

4711 300ml 16€
Old spice original 5€
LaToja 150ml 5€ really nice
Floid orange 150ml 5€

My good friend recommended Myrsol. I regret not finding it, it's not in any of the shopping malls. However any shopping mall will have the above.

Diqiu-Long said:
Is the Williams Aqua Velva really so expensive in Spain? As I saw it listed just now on eBay for 22 pounds, which is really a lot if this is supposed to be a budget product?

No, here in Spain Aqua Velva products are usually cheap. You can find even big 400 ml. bottles for less than 10 euros easily.

Cheers and good luck!

I have recently started using the Floid Vigoroso Aftershave Lotion and I just love it, the same goes for the Williams Aqua Velva Aftershave Lotion and that's why I stocked it. I only didn't buy the Kinesia Artic Aftershave Lotion, because I wasn't really interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom