Gron lycka Old Fashion Whipped Shaving Soap from Sweden

£25 a pot before postage takes it out of my range of desiring.

Could it be a typo, do you suppose, @Nisse ? 189 to 289? At 289 even with the 20% off, it's still more expensive than it used to be (189 to 207).

Last edited:
Price is confirmed at 289 kr due to increased cost of production so sent suggestions to artisan: 175 gram of this soap will last a looong time so why not downsize to 100 gram at 189 kr, still plenty of soap, plus add the possibility to order 4xmini-samples for testing.

Last edited:
Price is confirmed at 289 kr due to increased cost of production so sent suggestions to artisan: 175 gram of this soap will last a looong time so why not downsize to 100 gram at 189 kr, still plenty of soap, plus add the possibility to order 4xmini-samples for testing.
I wonder what made production so expensive it doubled the price.

Not really doubled but still a major increase, I am guessing caused by enthusiastically picking only the best ingredients, but ooops! forgot to keep an eye on the business side of things.

Last edited:
I know now where parts of the price increase went. Best looking shaving stuff parcel I ever received..

We are talking 175g/6oz of product here, so if anyone wants half, throw me a gesture and I'll split it between us.

b107c8f5ca09670515be7097d8431dad.jpg

Got the Rhassoul and I really like it, not using it as a preshave but as a weekly facial much needed beauty treatment.

How is the Misty Woodland scent?
Need to lather it to get the right impression. As of now it comes off fresh and minty. Could be the intermingling with oat, clay and hamamelis. The main scent giving elements are pine oil, cedar oil, bergamot oil, limonene, linalool and citral.

I have got the original Grön Lycka that came with a light citrus/soap scent and now after light use and storing (lid on) is more like unscented with just maybe a hint of citrus.

Back
Top Bottom