Hello from Chicago, IL USA

W

waterdhavian

Hello all,

I was just talking to a member of your forum today and they suggested I join. I have been using a Merkur safety razor since the spring and have been really enjoying it. I have recommended friends and colleagues to make the switch, but am still a novice when it comes to 'shaving culture'.

Thanks and I hope to learn and contribute what I can.

Hi & very welcome W.D.Haven from sunny Scotland, where bermuda shorts, barbies & water rationing are the order of our days. Lord knows what summer will be like !

JohnnyO. \:angel:

waterdhavian said:
Hello all,

I was just talking to a member of your forum today and they suggested I join.

Hi there,

Nice running into you yesterday at the estate sale and I'm glad you decided to check out this quaint little forum. You'll find the members to be a friendly lot, although they all have a slight case of xenophobia. Plus, most of these guys talk British, which is a pretty damn funny language. Yeah, they are well meaning, but it's very difficult to understand what the hell they're talking about sometimes.

One thing you gotta watch for are what we call 'serial enablers'. Those members are a devious bunch.....be careful of which threads you look at. I'm warning you because us Yankophiles gotta stick together.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom