Hello from Chicago, IL USA

chrisbell said:
So sayeth the arch enabler.:icon_razz:

What's doin Chris,

Heh, I appreciate the compliment, but I don't consider myself in the same group as some other members here. No, you gotta small bunch of hard core enabling bastards who taunt us with pics of great looking brushes and razors and the like....most of which we will never be able to actually hold or use....sigh.

Thanks for letting me know I mighta caught your interest about a piece or two in the old arsenal.

Martin

Ohhhh, just to be polite, I should at least ask the OP the month and year he was born......

dodgy said:
waterdhavian said:
Hello all,

I was just talking to a member of your forum today and they suggested I join.

Hi there,

Nice running into you yesterday at the estate sale and I'm glad you decided to check out this quaint little forum. You'll find the members to be a friendly lot, although they all have a slight case of xenophobia. Plus, most of these guys talk British, which is a pretty damn funny language. Yeah, they are well meaning, but it's very difficult to understand what the hell they're talking about sometimes.

One thing you gotta watch for are what we call 'serial enablers'. Those members are a devious bunch.....be careful of which threads you look at. I'm warning you because us Yankophiles gotta stick together.

Martin

Heh - thought it would be Dodgy... I hope you provided the standard "visiting this site may damage your finances" speech Dodgy :D ;)

Welcome to the forums waterdhavian - enjoy your stay here - but watch out for this "Dodgy" character - the clue is in his name... ;)

He'll lure you in and before you know it, you'll be transferring $500/week to Dodgy's Paypal account to cover your addiction! :O

P.S. Make sure you check out the Acquisitions thread for the new "shiny things" people have bought - and then there's the BST section for when they've decided to pass on that shiny a few weeks later :)

A really warm welcome despite your obvious character flaws in who you associate with.
He who shall not be named (Volderdodge)
Is a scruffy old git who keeps turning up like a bad penny who we took pity on and like a party guest will not go home.
That said he brightens the place up.
Cheers,
Tim.

Back
Top Bottom