Hello

The Geordie Shaver said:
its a good job it was never my intention to save money because I have spent a fortune , what I wanted was a quality shaving experience several times a week

I think Derrick has got what I'm after in a nutshell. I'm not after saving money (if I do it's a bonus) I'm not after spending a fortune though and like the man says, I want a quality (and pleasurable) shaving experience. Well I seem to have got it, relaxing too. The 7 yellows have turned up today, looking forward to trying them tomorrow morning.

This place has them for under £11 including postage for 100.
shaving-shack.com

I think I'll wait to see how I get on with this lot before I splash out on that sized box of the things.

Gogser said:
It can become a very expensive "hobby" this shaving mularkey.

D'oh! And so it begins. Spotted a nice old wooden box, look inside and it's a Wilkinson Sword SE razor , blades and bits. I just have to have it. What the hell am I ever going to do with it?

Slick said:
Welcome indeed.
I am one of those who likes to save money.
One type of blade. One soap One razor.
Err did I dream that.
Cheers,
Tim

Welcome tadpole :) Follow Tim's advice - it is wise and the reason a lot of us turn to "old fashioned" DE shaving...

Just like me - I didn't like paying out £18 for 6 blades (or whatever it was). So, I looked for a cheaper option, found it and then got hooked and lost all self restraint and have blown an awful lot more...

BUT - I now enjoy my shaving - an experience I look forward to on a daily basis, rather than a bi-daily chore that I hated.

Just let it take you - it's pointless to resist :D

Back
Top Bottom