Help me spend my money

I have been shaving with the R41 daily for the last 3 days. I have been only using the Timeless Slim OC before this. I can't tell you how insanely efficient this R41 is. I have absolutely no idea why people fear it. It is butter smooth and insanely efficient. For the first time, I understood the difference between two of the most used words when it comes to razors - efficient vs aggressive. IMHO the Timeless is aggressive, the R41 is super efficient. Amazing how a simple thing like a DE razor when well engineered can be remarkably different. I thought timeless was my "one and done" razor", the R41 has changed that!

I have been shaving with the R41 daily for the last 3 days. I have been only using the Timeless Slim OC before this. I can't tell you how insanely efficient this R41 is. I have absolutely no idea why people fear it. It is butter smooth and insanely efficient. For the first time, I understood the difference between two of the most used words when it comes to razors - efficient vs aggressive. IMHO the Timeless is aggressive, the R41 is super efficient. Amazing how a simple thing like a DE razor when well engineered can be remarkably different. I thought timeless was my "one and done" razor", the R41 has changed that!
I Agreee with what your saying regarding the R41 however on my last shave a couple of days ago i found it to be quite aggressive,
i haven’t felt this before but just shows you how we change or have good & bad experiences with the same razor

I Agreee with what your saying regarding the R41 however on my last shave a couple of days ago i found it to be quite aggressive,
i haven’t felt this before but just shows you how we change or have good & bad experiences with the same razor
Understandable! But I do wish more people try it. This is whole R41 being the "holy grail of aggressive razors " is something I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom