How to protect a Schick injector while travelling?

MK 2 prototype,drying out now!,I have had my R&D team,working on it overnight, and the MK2 was born this morning...

The MK2,has been thoughtfully designed,by my team of in-house experts,to cater for all SE/DE needs,so as professional as the MK1,was,the MK2,is in a class of its razor head/blade protection of it's own...

Made from the same high quality 4mm butt leather as the MK1,but with many added improvements,the MK2 will be unveiled to the expectant public in the morning...

LOL!
:D

OK,guys,MK2,prototype!,this is a better design than the first,as there are a couple of 'flaps' to open the studs with,the back has been cut out.and the front cut out has been remodelled slightly,dont forget,this is a very rough prototype,so,it has a few 'flaws'....
Now working on one for DE's,and also a Mongoose one too.

2VLCXfS.jpg

91zN2uK.jpg

goZ0VlT.jpg

Also,still awaiting studs,and dye.I think I will be making these in 50mm X 4mm butt leather from now on too,as that would give this style of injector a good bit more protection at the sides,this one is made from 40mm X 4mm,as was the last.

That'll do for today's something learned! Sam Brown duvets - a business opportunity!
Tell you what Carl,I will design a nice,really easy to open head case,so it is easy on them old boney,inflamed,rheumatoid arthritis,riddled fingers of yours,and Ill give you it for an Xmas prezzie!....:D

I am one to joke,I still cannot use my left hand!.o_O.

Sam Browne's arrived!,prototype #1 on its way to riverrun!.Hope you like it!.
Have changed the plans slightly now,I have managed to source some pure brass 15mm press studs,these are designed for hardcore outside use,like on fishing boats,and the like!,so they should be up to the job!,trouble is,they cost a bomb,so can only offer these in gold/brass ATM.

I am also going to be using 57mm X 4mm leather from now on too,where as the above are made with about 45mm X 4mm leather,which fits a Schick injector perfectly,but there can be about a 1/2 mm 'hang over' after the wet forming,and sanding has been done.So I have ordered the wider leather to take care of ALL SE's,and DE's too....
smile.gif

The Sam Browns are also pure brass,and they work really well! (a bit stiff,cause the leather is so thick).

I have also come up with another simple,but effective design,Ill post the photo of that up when i have finalised it!...

Last edited:
I FINALLY got my 57mm leather in!,so tomorrow I will spend making cases!,I wanted to get on with them on Monday,but I have had baby sitting duties,razor resto's,and other razor clean up work,but I WILL be doing them tomorrow!.
Hope you like them!......;)
They will be winging there way to you Friday,or Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom