iKon Shave Craft #101 Head

What is it you are trying to buy, Ted? There aren't any #101 heads available to send anywhere just now.

When Greg has available for sale that whiicch you desire, email him asking for a PayPl invoice. He does, you pay, he sends objecct of desire. Not sure, but this may only work when he puts an email or 'send message' link on the webpage of the object of desire.

Certainly, Greg ships to UK on an individual basis. Failing that, can't you think of a plan to get round the problem? We've just had a thrread about shipping caravan washing-up bowl look-alikes from the US (I don't know what conclusion was reached).

He does have the blemished head and handle combo for sale at $57 i used the contact us on the site to ask him about buying the head when it was on sale and them shipping to the uk and next morning i got an invoice so not sure what the issue is...

Father Ted said:
No idea, like I said, numerous emails to try and buy various bits but no reply to any of them.
Been trying to get him to sell me a slant head since shortly after the launch :(

Have you tried adding one to your cart and then emailing him?

Have you tried a different email address, it may be getting blocked or something. Oh another thought, are you getting the email address correct? Silly I know but I've done it in the past.

Re: RE: iKon Shave Craft #101 Head

Garbe said:
Have you tried a different email address, it may be getting blocked or something. Oh another thought, are you getting the email address correct? Silly I know but I've done it in the past.

+1

Or have you checked your own spam folder?

Im watching & have bid on one slant on the Bay, but the 101 doesnt seem to be turning up anywhere yet.
Just frustrated, I have emailed from my home account, HM secure server account, university account and NHS account and messaged via facebook. Not sure what else I can do. I really do think given that no one else seems to have had any trouble I have in some small way annoyed Greg.

I just cant think how.

So is it aluminium or stainless steel?
http://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/ikon-101-safety-razor.php

This place say its steel, but else where on the interweb it says that the head is ally.

Back
Top Bottom