iKon Shave Craft #101 Head

Yes! Got one of today''s forty! How come there are so many slightly blemshed heads? Can it just be because the machinists are unfamiliar with a material softer than stainless? Stll, at $35 to my door ........

Bechet45 said:
Yes! Got one of today''s forty! How come there are so many slightly blemshed heads? ... Stll, at $35 to my door ........

I understand it's sintered so I guess they are tuning the pressures or flow rates or volume or something. However as several have said, at £22.50 it's rude not too. It'll be interesting to see if the flaws are noticeable without first seeing the "perfect" head.

How are you guys getting international shipping prices?

I'm very tempted but, like Jamie said, I think my name is on the HMRC hit list at the moment (so another £13 on it if I buy it).

Re: RE: iKon Shave Craft #101 Head

Tall_Paul said:

I'm very tempted but, like Jamie said, I think my name is on the HMRC hit list at the moment (so another £13 on it if I buy it).

EMail them.
They will email you back with a paypal.invoice with a link to pay for it.

Tall_Paul said:

And if you don't, the itch will grow and grow and you will scratch yourself raw!!

He means Email.

Tall_Paul said:

Same for me i always seem to get the fee to pay card but if im going to get a charge i'd rather it be for a head that cost $25 opposed to a perfect one that may cost twice as much....

There should not be any charges from HMRC on these as the VAT will be less than £9 and therefore waived (check their site) :)
Just got an invoice from Greg so all good :)

Back
Top Bottom