Injector

Well this is a good PIF isn't it? @Crossan , would you say the Kaw Cuero Oscuro scent is along the lines of B&M's Full Measure of Man in a way? I'm curious and thought I'd ask you since I got the latter from you.
I would say the full measure of man is more refined and leans more to the tobacco (I think), this one is a little more sharp in its scent possibly goes more to the leather but there feels like there's something boozy in it, but I cannot place it. - equally I'm terrible with scents so might be talking rubbish.

In real terms, The full measure of man I liked but the Mrs didn't, this one I'm not completely sold on and the Mrs wasn't keen.

I would say the full measure of man is more refined and leans more to the tobacco (I think), this one is a little more sharp in its scent possibly goes more to the leather but there feels like there's something boozy in it, but I cannot place it. - equally I'm terrible with scents so might be talking rubbish.

In real terms, The full measure of man I liked but the Mrs didn't, this one I'm not completely sold on and the Mrs wasn't keen.
That's good thanks, I'm not good with scents either but what you said helps me to conjure up ideas. By the way, I was talking about the full measure of man with a colleague on Tuesday and she was curious so I put some drops of the splash on some card for her to smell - she liked it. Notably, we left the card in the van and it's still going strong three days later!

That's good thanks, I'm not good with scents either but what you said helps me to conjure up ideas. By the way, I was talking about the full measure of man with a colleague on Tuesday and she was curious so I put some drops of the splash on some card for her to smell - she liked it. Notably, we left the card in the van and it's still going strong three days later!
Excellent, it's definitely a long lasting one. I think only P&B Spitfire has similar longevity compared to full measure of man when looking at the just the soap and splash, definitely good stuff!.... Edit.... Of those tobacco/leather ish scents I've tried. I'm sure there are others as well.

If you feel like throwing your hat in the ring for this one then go nuts as well.

Last edited:
Excellent, it's definitely a long lasting one. I think only P&B Spitfire has similar longevity compared to full measure of man when looking at the just the soap and splash, definitely good stuff!

If you feel like throwing your hat in the ring for this one then go nuts as well.
Sod it, go on then, my first PIF!
Very good, thank you:

1.@BigBruce
2.@mfurie2540
3.@Blademonkey
4.@Jester
5.@wayners
6.@gthe
7.@CjH
8.@Smudge
9.@shevsky
10.@Sabre