15.@havings
16.@PaulL
17.@Boycie83
18.@donnie_arko
19.@Scorpio93
20.@saj
21.@bigwilyt
Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF

You've ruined the round number. We need another nine people to join now.

Well just finished putting the snot monster down, couldn't help but chuckle as I was reading a rather apt bed time story...
Screenshot_20230122_194556_Samsung Internet.jpg

...true for us all (both the rabbit hole and the madness), anyway I'm getting distracted, onto the main event (drum roll)....

Screenshot_20230122_195102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Congrats @Blademonkey , shoot me your details and I'll get collection arranged, hope you enjoy.

Thank you everyone for participating, cracking forum and true gentlemen!

Cheers

Marc

Hiya,

Let me just mention a few things here. Injectors are a different kinda shave and may take 3-4 tries to get the angle of attack right, which is pretty similar to a sensor design, which is to me an excellent cartridge. most Schick Injectors weigh very little so extra pressure's needed. Can't comment on the Parker version because of the different designed head than I'm used to.

I gotta tell ya, injectors can be great! Depends on the razor/blade combo just like a DE set up. You can find very aggressive ones or relatively mild ones....your choice. Blades can be either extremely sharp and dangerous, still sharp but forgiving, ineffective but harmless, or real old and unpleasant.

Main thing to watch for is when loading the blade. It's crucial the edge never touches those two small 'stops' on both sides. It's easier leaving a blade in and replace it with another.

There's two injectors in my rotation. That's how much I enjoy em.

To the winner, nice job!

Martin

Back
Top Bottom