July 2022 Acquisitions

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

My wife agreed to buy me the Myers SR that came from a BST and I bought myself the Shavemac Germania - arrived from Bernd just in time. The Timeless Crown Ti handle and Seaforth Lime are currently en-route from the US and are the gifts from mother. As you've probably gathered, the sourcing of all these gifts was done by me :D
Nice haul man, happy birthday!

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

My wife agreed to buy me the Myers SR that came from a BST and I bought myself the Shavemac Germania - arrived from Bernd just in time. The Timeless Crown Ti handle and Seaforth Lime are currently en-route from the US and are the gifts from mother. As you've probably gathered, the sourcing of all these gifts was done by me :D
Happy Birthday Chris :)

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Happy Birthday! Hope it was/is a good one.

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

w4hzYp6.gif

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Belated birthday greetings. :)

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Hi Chris.
You are a lucky one with your Birthday Haul.
Hope you enjoy the actual day.
Mike

Happy belated birthday Chris @Boycie83
Many happy returns (and I don't mean the purchases!!) Nice to see a bit of Sheffield's finest in there!
Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

Chris, many happy returns (and I don't mean the purchases!!) Nice to see a bit of Sheffield's finest in there!

Hi Chris.
You are a lucky one with your Birthday Haul.
Hope you enjoy the actual day.
Mike
Happy belated birthday Chris @Boycie83
Many happy returns (and I don't mean the purchases!!) Nice to see a bit of Sheffield's finest in there!

Chris, many happy returns (and I don't mean the purchases!!) Nice to see a bit of Sheffield's finest in there!
Thank you both

Birthday haul:

View attachment 91138

happy birthday chris, hope you have a good un' :)

Back
Top Bottom