July 2022 Acquisitions

View attachment 91019View attachment 91020
Saw this one pop up at what I considered to be a reasonable price, think this one is from the mid 60's. No box but the intent is to use so I don't care. Think it is the 01A as it doesn't seem to have a country of origin stamped. Regardless smells great!

Vintage soap is a real pleasure. Old Spice, double so ... enjoy! You will :cool:

View attachment 91019View attachment 91020
Saw this one pop up at what I considered to be a reasonable price, think this one is from the mid 60's. No box but the intent is to use so I don't care. Think it is the 01A as it doesn't seem to have a country of origin stamped. Regardless smells great!
A good find, and if there is a good scent from the soap all the better!

Paul.

Vintage soap is a real pleasure. Old Spice, double so ... enjoy! You will :cool:
First vintage soap so looking forward to giving it a bash.
A good find, and if there is a good scent from the soap all the better!

Paul.
Aye man, the strength of the scent actually surprised me. I would have thought it would deteriorate more with age, which if it has the original scent must have been hectic.

First vintage soap so looking forward to giving it a bash.

Aye man, the strength of the scent actually surprised me. I would have thought it would deteriorate more with age, which if it has the original scent must have been hectic.
It was a bit, my school teachers used to ask me, Paul have you been at your dad's aftershave again!
I liked to smell good even as a kid! :)

Paul.

Phoenix and Beau Albion Aftershave

wFgb64k.png
L6giWov.png

Back
Top Bottom