Karve Shaving Co. Overlander

Tried the brass and was ehh okay but not wow like most feel. Got an aluminum with the knopf green handle and it was amazing. Let it go in a weak moment when it was on loan and the person wanted to buy it. Now was gifted/traded for another aluminum recently to compare it to the Styletto and KEEPING this one. I'll upgrade to a Knopf handle when done my 2023 Restraint unless I could trade for the handle. I'm a believer in the aluminum version. I too like @Digimonkey felt drag from the brass. Today's shave was a great reacquaintance shave !
IMG_20230109_221331815.jpg

Last edited:
I can now see why everyone who has one loves their Karve Overlander, I had a long wait for my stainless steel version to arrive (around four weeks) but it was well worth the wait.
This razor has to be one of the smoothest shaving DE razors I have had the pleasure to use, as smooth as my Feather AS-D2 but easier to find the sweet spot as far as the best shaving angle is concerned.
This razor has found its way into my top five DE razors, it would be in my top three if it was made of titanium! Karve Razors take note! :)

Paul.

Guys, I am trying to get my hands on one of this beauty, exactly with the wagner handle. I have sent multiple emails to chris but never got a reply. Do you know how I can order one? On the website I would need to buy the razor with usual handle and add the wagner, but I would rather save some money and get only the wagner handle if possible…

Guys, I am trying to get my hands on one of this beauty, exactly with the wagner handle. I have sent multiple emails to chris but never got a reply. Do you know how I can order one? On the website I would need to buy the razor with usual handle and add the wagner, but I would rather save some money and get only the wagner handle if possible…

It looks like you can order different handles now. Select “Customize” then “Handle Type”
IMG_8282.png

Only available in brass at moment but is definitely there on their website

Only available in brass at moment but is definitely there on their website
Yes, I was going for the brass, maybe a bit on the heavy side for me but I like my CB in brass. I would have considered aluminium but unfortunately I don’t think they will make this handle in it.

Back
Top Bottom