La Toja Shaving stick

One of the best veggie soaps ive used is the Saponificio Varesino Sicilia

lovely classy sent ,exotic! superb performance as good as some of the top tallows id say.

Just ordered the 70th anniversary SV in a nice Alli tin Cant wait!

I'm gonna give the LEA Stick a run this evening and will feed back, ive heard it is a good soap.

If you like Soap sticks, i got a stick of Speick the german brand again very good great performance and decent scent

worth a go! what few soap sticks i have tried, i am growing quite fond.

I also like the storage cases that come with La Toja and LEA shaving Sticks too!

I'm gonna give the LEA Stick a run this evening and will feed back, ive heard it is a good soap.

If you like Soap sticks, i got a stick of Speick the german brand again very good great performance and decent scent

worth a go! what few soap sticks i have tried, i am growing quite fond.

I also like the storage cases that come with La Toja and LEA shaving Sticks too!
I Only Use Tallow..Valobra is an Excellent Tallow Shave Stick..I Don't Use it as a Stick anyway...I Cut Length's from it & Use it like any Soap..This Sticking a Shave Stick on You're Coupon is a Load of Mince in My Books..I Only Buy Sticks cause they are Cheaper than Pucks..Its all the Same Soap..:D:D

Billy

How does Valobra compare to Cella? i use cella in my rotation and love the whole package performance,scent etc.
Valobra is a Hard Soap..It Lathers as Easy as Cella & its a Cut above it I Reckon..Vitos is another Italian Tallow that's Cheap as Chips on EBay & a Cut above Cella in My Experience..Vitos has a Similar Scent to Cella but a Lot Lighter..Valobra is More Refined Kinda Arabian Light Middle Eastern Scent...Complex & Subtle...More Expensive tho..Touch of Class..:D

Billy

Valobra is a Hard Soap..It Lathers as Easy as Cella & its a Cut above it I Reckon..Vitos is another Italian Tallow that's Cheap as Chips on EBay & a Cut above Cella in My Experience..Vitos has a Similar Scent to Cella but a Lot Lighter..Valobra is More Refined Kinda Arabian Light Middle Eastern Scent...Complex & Subtle...More Expensive tho..Touch of Class..:D

Billy
Indeed! Valobra is definitely the top Italian soap IMHO. Classy stuff. Beats the other quite easily for performance ect, however that said I do like Cella brick now and again and even a bit of Proraso :eek::rolleyes:

Oh i might aswell place an order for this too!

you are a good salesman Billy..
These are Great Tallow Soaps..The Best..Another One is Haslingers..This Stuff is Amazing..This MWF Brigade & Clique we have on Forums is just Spooky...Ba Ba Sheep Followers..Its Crap..I Mean the Pits..All Claim to have it..You Rarely See it Getting used on Shave of the Day..:eek:
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...Npl1BtrsFxq7MMlCR33jhg&bvm=bv.131286987,d.bGg

I am a Real Wet Shaver..I use MWF Soap..Geez a Friggin Break..:D:p:D

Billy

...A pretty good shave with La Toja, but personally, I thought the Lea stick was a better performer. Just that little bit thicker and creamier.

I agree. The new Lea stick that has been reformulated back to what it was before the prior reformulation that was utter crap I have read. The Spanish shavers revolted and got them to change back and the result is a winner. ;)

Had a go on the LEA stick last night, was a good shave a nice lather nice slickness and protection post shave was great too,
understated pleasant scent which i liked , i loaded up my Muhle R89 with a perma sharp blade, trying out a lot of blades too, looks like the russian blades have the edge!!

I Only Use Tallow..Valobra is an Excellent Tallow Shave Stick..I Don't Use it as a Stick anyway...I Cut Length's from it & Use it like any Soap..This Sticking a Shave Stick on You're Coupon is a Load of Mince in My Books..I Only Buy Sticks cause they are Cheaper than Pucks..Its all the Same Soap..:D:D

Billy

Valobra stick is slightly more expensive per gram than the puck.

50g stick is £6.90
100g puck is £12.90

Also, there are different scents to the puck (patchouli is a winner for me).... And there's no need for cutting grating chopping, just open the tub and off you go. Some people slated the plastic tubs, compared to ceramic and wooden dishes from other manufacturers, but I actually like the plastic tubs for travelling.

Valobra pucks for the win!

Valobra stick is slightly more expensive per gram than the puck.

50g stick is £6.90
100g puck is £12.90

Also, there are different scents to the puck (patchouli is a winner for me).... And there's no need for cutting grating chopping, just open the tub and off you go. Some people slated the plastic tubs, compared to ceramic and wooden dishes from other manufacturers, but I actually like the plastic tubs for travelling.

Valobra pucks for the win!
Connaught Do a 2 Shave Stick Valobra Deal & its Cheaper than the Puck at the Door..Its a Top Notch Soap for Sure..Simple Ingredient's..:D

Billy

My Valobra stick didn't work worth a tinker's damn until I mashed it into a bowl where I could better bloom it before each shave. Since then it's been fantastic. It was the only shave stick with which I have had this problem other than the crappy reform. Erasmic "candle".

Back
Top Bottom