Let's See Your Pet

I have heard say owners start to look like their pets personally I don't believe it anyway just to prove a point here's a recent photo of me and my Boy Oscar.

I think a lot of members would have/look like one of these ...

pIugn4c.jpg

Recently found in a field near us having been dumped in a nearby National Trust car park...very domestic and had already been attacked and scratched by other rabbits or somesuch whilst loose.

rabbit image.jpg

.....she's now much loved and enjoys a run in the garden - she recently chased our black cat for some strange reason. Maybe she thinks he's another rabbit...she did pull some fur out and make a nest up the day after the meeting.

P1000238 (Medium) (Small).JPG P1000579_edited-1 (Small) (Medium) (Small).jpg 07-04-2008-22-01-47-109_edited-1 - Copy (Medium) (Small).jpg

Here's the black fella...recently moved in having preferred it here to his previous home up the road. The ginger and white girl has been here since we moved in ten years ago. She also decided she liked it here in preference to her other residence round the corner.

The black and white chap turned up one night at the fire station. He was very bedraggled and in a bit of a state. It was the first of those particular two night shifts and he came back the second night as well. He found his way into our hearts (and home) and was much loved for many years but is no longer with us.

Lovely pics and stories, Stan.

Cats are so disloyal. There is a sheltered living complex at the end of our road and Arn (our ginger tom) found out that most of the flats are warm and full of people who love to see a purring face (and will feed it too).

He vanished for ages and we were really worried (especially as he is on tablets for hyperthyroidism) until we found out the above. I found out who was doing it and asked them not to feed him. Despite this they kept on doing it, so last weekend we had to letter bomb all the flats with the flyer below. It seems to have worked so far........

Cats are so disloyal. There is a sheltered living complex at the end of our road and Arn (our ginger tom) found out that most of the flats are warm and full of people who love to see a purring face (and will feed it too).

He vanished for ages and we were really worried (especially as he is on tablets for hyperthyroidism) until we found out the above. I found out who was doing it and asked them not to feed him. Despite this they kept on doing it, so last weekend we had to letter bomb all the flats with the flyer below. It seems to have worked so far........

Awhhh... I do so hope he stays safe and takes his medication. They're such a pleasure and a worry all at the same time, are they not?

But that flyer is a professional job...do I detect some photoshop skills at work there? If so I'm deeply envious. I did two courses at Newton Abbot Further Education ...or whatever it's called... (at that lovely looking library building on the corner opposite Asda). They taught us all sorts of amazing stuff - but if you don't use it every day it's gone. And it's gone.

Here is Cassie, we got our little darling from the RSPCA as she was a stray. We believe she is a mix of Bengal and Tabby. Fiesty is not the word she chases dogs and foxes, sits at the table (on a chair) for dinner and likes going for walks.

She also likes to sleep under a blanket

This isn't her but a funny picture:

Back
Top Bottom