Let's See Your Pet

What a cute little boy. Ah where are the days when I had a litter of Dobermans and Siamese cats every year, would spend 2 months on a stretcher in the kitchen to watch over them so I wouldn't miss one moment of all the fun.

Well my Boy Boris as been home for two weeks now he's one fiesty little fucker he's a rare liver colour Bedlington Terrier, I bred him using my own stud Dog my Boy Oscar here they are a few days back having a little blowout it's become very enjoyable watching these two everyday having their daily ritual scrap, he's very sharp and extremely intelligent although only 9 weeks old he's 80% toilet trained.

Bedlington Terrier, I bred him using my own stud Dog my Boy Oscar here they are a few days back having a little blowout it's become very enjoyable watching these two everyday having their daily ritual scrap, he's very sharp and extremely intelligent although only 9 weeks old he's 80% toilet trained.

Beautiful! Can't remember the last time I've seen a Bedlington, never been a popular dog breed where I live (and that's probably a good thing).

Does that mean only 20% is on the settee?;)

He's 10 weeks old tomorrow Rob and he hasn't shit once in the house yet he's going to the puppy pads by the back kitchen door for a wee and all his number two's have been out the back, one thing you learn if you've owned Dogs as I have all my life is make sure you keep everything to a exact regimented routine for the first two weeks, feed the exact time take him outside the exact same time keep your cool always only praise will work and reward for a good result, you will be surprised how quickly a pup picks this up.

DSC_0176_zpsl7bclbga.jpg

My Pet Rat ...She is called Tammy...Loves a Bit of Red on a Saturday Night...:D

Billy

My Boy Boris as been home for two months now aged 16 weeks he's become a total pain in the arse, his Dad Oscar as to play fight with him all day and everday he really as the patients of a saint, he's turning into a fine specimen of a young Bedlington Terrier he should like his old Man make a fine stud Dog.

After Toby our old lab died late last year I didn't feel like another pet, needed rest from 8 years of dog hair and early morning walks in terrible weather. That didn't last long :)

Two or three weeks ago we adopted a stray from.. Bulgaria, I wanted to call him Barbon but the all mighty boss wanted Kelev (Dog in Hebrew).

I fell in love with this giant beast from the moment we saw his pic on the Bulgarian stray adoption site and true to form he is a beautiful two years old boy with a gentle nature and fabulous with our five years old.

He is half Anatolian Shepherd and half Alsatian:
7de99e1863a7025f25b015da48c075e7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom