Looking for something new to watch on TV

Watched the very last episode of The Sopranos last night. Thoroughly enjoyed watching all six seasons over again... but feels like I've lost a friend now that it has come to an end.

Going to start 'Lillyhammer' this week. Steve Van Zandt, who played Silvio in 'The Sopranos' takes on a similar role as a ex-mobster who goes into the witness protection program in Norway.

Lillyhammer was good and very funny at times. Pity it got cancelled after the third series as I could have done with a lot more. Van Zandt was great but some of the Nordic guys were fantastic too.

Just finished watching all 7 series of Son's of Anarchy - now that was a brutal rollercoaster, constant cliffhanger ride of a show. Highly recommended.

Yep, I gave it to the father to watch and he couldn't get enough of it. Said it was really funny.

Also plan to revisit 'Rescue Me' - Denis Leary plays a NYFD firefighter. Loved it back in the day, but never did get around to watching it through to the end.

There's talk of them doing a prequel with Brad Pitt as John Teller, Jax's Dad.

I'm currently working my way through the second season of Daredevil.

Just finished watching all 7 series of Son's of Anarchy - now that was a brutal rollercoaster, constant cliffhanger ride of a show. Highly recommended.

Is anybody into The Night Manager that's currently on BBC? Episode 5 just aired Sunday (past episodes are available on iPlayer I believe). It's based on a John Le Carre novel and quite gripping...

Back
Top Bottom