Mama Bears Soaps - Now In Stock UK

Gentleman,

We are pleased to announce that after a few weeks of waiting, we now have Mama Bears Soaps up for sale on our website.

http://www.badgerandhone.com/shop/index.php?route=product/manufacturer&manufacturer_id=26

Prices are £11.20 each with free UK delivery as usual and we will also throw in a Badger & Hone Hot Face Towel for all orders containing Mama Bears products.

We had a few issues during importation which means we haven't got as much stock as we originally intended, so apologies in advance if these sell out!

Those that pre ordered, your soaps have already been dispatched. Enjoy! :)

Cheers,

B&H

:eek: Spellbound Woods has gone Out Of Stock already. That's 10 gone in less than an hour!

Unbelievable. Apologies guys. Perhaps we should have imported more! :oops:

Glad I ordered mine before I left work. :D I knew they'd be popular, but didn't think it'd sell out so fast.

Really looking forward to my first try of Mama Bears now.

Guys.what is the nicest Fragrance of these soaps, never tried them and dont want to pay for a stinky one, i am loking at Bay rum or aged spice, has anyone used rosemary & mint as it gets good reviews ?

I've not tried any of them, but have read that the Aged Spice smells just like the original Shulton Old Spice formula. If you're familiar with that and like it, that might be worth a go.

badgerandhone said:
:eek: Spellbound Woods has gone Out Of Stock already. That's 10 gone in less than an hour!

Sorry guys, one of them would be me... ;)

When / if you next place an order, are you likely to get in the Dublin Tweed?

Cheers

AJP said:
badgerandhone said:

Sorry guys, one of them would be me... ;)

When / if you next place an order, are you likely to get in the Dublin Tweed?

Cheers

We did get in Dublin Tweed with this order.

Basically, What has happened is all of the soaps tubs that were touching the sides of the cardboard box have cracked on their flight over here so are unsaleable. :cry: But we will be getting some Dublin Tweed in soon. I'll keep you updated.

Bay Rum is the nicest Sunster, I'll send you a sample if you want. The "nicest" MamaB is Brute, so I can send you a sample of that also if you want for future reference.
JohnnyO.

badgerandhone said:

Basically, What has happened is all of the soaps tubs that were touching the sides of the cardboard box have cracked on their flight over here so are unsaleable. :cry: But we will be getting some Dublin Tweed in soon. I'll keep you updated.

Just an idea so you aren't completely out of pocket with the ones which were damaged; why don't you offer them for sale (at a slightly reduced rate) under the proviso the buyer knows that when it arrives it will need moving into another container? I am sure there are people here (myself included) who would buy them from you.

Just an idea so that importing MB bits doesn't become too much of a chore for you?

Cheers,

AJP said:
badgerandhone said:

Just an idea so you aren't completely out of pocket with the ones which were damaged; why don't you offer them for sale (at a slightly reduced rate) under the proviso the buyer knows that when it arrives it will need moving into another container? I am sure there are people here (myself included) who would buy them from you.

Just an idea so that importing MB bits doesn't become too much of a chore for you?

Cheers,

+1 I'm in support of cheaper seconds of some stuff and was just about to email sales dept of B&H to see if there might be any available. Now I might wait and see ...

I can confirm we now have a small selection of soaps with broken cases for sale at a discounted price of £8 each with our usual free delivery.

Please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joesmith@badgerandhone.com">joesmith@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e --> for an up-to-date availability list and to order.

Cheers,

B&H

Back
Top Bottom