Mama Bears Soaps - Now In Stock UK

AJP said:
badgerandhone said:
We did get in Dublin Tweed with this order.

Basically, What has happened is all of the soaps tubs that were touching the sides of the cardboard box have cracked on their flight over here so are unsaleable. :cry: But we will be getting some Dublin Tweed in soon. I'll keep you updated.

Just an idea so you aren't completely out of pocket with the ones which were damaged; why don't you offer them for sale (at a slightly reduced rate) under the proviso the buyer knows that when it arrives it will need moving into another container? I am sure there are people here (myself included) who would buy them from you.

Just an idea so that importing MB bits doesn't become too much of a chore for you?

Cheers,

Listen to the man :)

andyjreid said:
AJP said:
badgerandhone said:
We did get in Dublin Tweed with this order.

Basically, What has happened is all of the soaps tubs that were touching the sides of the cardboard box have cracked on their flight over here so are unsaleable. :cry: But we will be getting some Dublin Tweed in soon. I'll keep you updated.

Just an idea so you aren't completely out of pocket with the ones which were damaged; why don't you offer them for sale (at a slightly reduced rate) under the proviso the buyer knows that when it arrives it will need moving into another container? I am sure there are people here (myself included) who would buy them from you.

Just an idea so that importing MB bits doesn't become too much of a chore for you?

Cheers,

Listen to the man :)

Don't ask, don't get and all that. ;) Precisely what they have done too. Really nice doing business with these guys.

Rev-O said:
Glycerine soaps? Hmm, I need tallow.

I've tried MB but would rather whip up Tabac and stick a Flake in it.

Watch out Ollie........... the valve in your TV is getting too hot............ luddite.

If they didn't have to slaughter a pig for your shave it wasn't worth it?

ha ha me too

andyjreid said:
Rev-O said:

Watch out Ollie........... the valve in your TV is getting too hot............ luddite.

Yup. At the very least a badger has to die; do you use a synthetic brush?

Rev-O said:
andyjreid said:
Rev-O said:

Yup. At the very least a badger has to die; do you use a synthetic brush?

Badger all the way Ollie! (Though i have developed a fondness of the MB soap.....doesn't quite make me a veggie - though the wife wouldn't mind methinks :lol:

Horsehair would be the better option for both sides, in that the horses aren't killed, and the enviromental impact of a synthetic is rather harsh, and also almost all shaving brushes used to be horsehair until that anthrax outbreak (see, even dumb horses hate that heaving metal mu-sick!). So, they should really appeal to the historical purists and luddites, as well as socially/enviromentally conscientious types. I plan on trying a couple out in the future.

I wish MB soaps were sold as loose pucks as I would definitely wash with one in the shower. Nice smells, yes, but I need animal fat to build a meringue mountain range of soft white peaks . . . .

Thanks to all those who have purchased the MB soaps with the broken cases. It's amazing how fast they've gone!

We still have the following available:

1 X Roses
2 X Rosemary Mint
1 X Unscented
1 X Bay Rhum
1 X Spellbound Woods
1 X Lilac & Lavander

If you interested in any, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:joesmith@badgerandhone.com">joesmith@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e -->. We are letting the soaps go for £8 each with free delivery. The damage is only cosmetic damage to the outer casing and the soaps are still sealed and fresh.

This is a great deal for anyone who has been looking to try a MB soap but has been put off by the price. I think it's fair to say you will never get a MB soap for this price again! Only The Shaving Room forum members have been given the opportunity to buy these soaps ;)

Best Regards,

B&H

Back
Top Bottom