March 2022 Acquisitions

American Fat handled Razor.jpg

Today My
1939-1945
Fat Handle Tech with unusual handle.
Arrived today, I have been after a Tech with the triangle lather holes for a while now and spotted this on the bay.
I brought it for peanuts ( I don't think anyone spotted the lather holes shape) thinking it was a typical fat handled tech but have discovered it's actually a unique Tech from Canada.
Needless to say I am over the moon with it and and should clean up very nicely in my sonic cleaner. :D

View attachment 85795

Today My
1939-1945
Arrived today, I have been after a Tech with the triangle lather holes for a while now and spotted this on the bay.
I brought it for peanuts ( I don't think anyone spotted the lather holes shape) thinking it was a typical fat handled tech but have discovered it's actually a unique Tech from Canada.
Needless to say I am over the moon with it and and should clean up very nicely in my sonic cleaner. :D
1932 on the underside of the baseplate? Nice catch, mate! Enjoy it!

Haven’t posted in these for a while. My purchases have been quite minimal, only buying creams, pre/post etc as needed. That said, I have a weakness for a nice synthetic brush. As I haven’t bought one for over a year, and had some money sat in my PayPal account, I thought I’d splash out. The generous TSR discount helped sway the decision and this just arrived from Executive Shaving:

0430D8AC-A51C-49FC-89EA-B6926849AA12.jpeg

Alpha anodised aluminium ‘Wee Man’ with 26mm G4 synthetic knot. Relatively compact but without feeling tiny. Obviously the weight gives it a satisfying heft, and it feels so nice to hold, and, well. . . just look at it!

I realised whilst looking that I don’t have either an aluminium brush or a red brush, so it was something of a ‘two birds with one stone’ buy. Really happy with this, hopefully it’s as nice to use as it is to hold and look at. Couldn’t see much (if any) mention of this brush on here, perhaps because ‘wee’ and ‘man’ aren’t the best things to search for online! It really is lovely, and much better in person, the online photos don’t do it justice!

View attachment 85795

Today My
1939-1945
Nice one, definitely pays to search generic and put in the grunt work to trawl through everything!

Back
Top Bottom