Masterchef Pro

Oh, I thought you'd take one of your....

chicken.jpg

shove it beak first into your....

blendtec_xpress.jpg

and make one of these...

100_8654-300x225.jpg

i thought the female candidate (i don't know her name) has been getting overly favourable comments through the whole process. she's obviously a good chef but i wouldn't have pegged her as a finalist. anton will probably win it - he has the experience as well as the skills. oli is still my favourite though.

Pig Cat said:
I'm happy with that result. Two great chefs with some really yummy looking food.

I thought this was supposed to be a competition which in my eyes is" one winner" this is not Primary School where everyone's a winner, give them all a rosette
but then again it is the PC BBC.:icon_biggrin:

Dobbo25 said:
Pig Cat said:
I'm happy with that result. Two great chefs with some really yummy looking food.

I thought this was supposed to be a competition which in my eyes is" one winner" this is not Primary School where everyone's a winner, give them all a rosette

Well some competitions end in a draw. If the judges genuinely rated them equally highly why not share the accolade?

Pig Cat said:
Dobbo25 said:
Pig Cat said:

Well some competitions end in a draw. If the judges genuinely rated them equally highly why not share the accolade?

True but as it is a knockout competition there should be only one winner, the finals of any competition do not end up with opposing finalists sharing the prize, they can share accolades all they like but I feel they bottled it by not naming an outright winner

It did seem from the way it was presented, that Anton had the edge in many ways... technical ability and inventiveness... and he seemed to push the boat out and take more risks than the others. It seemed close, but he deserved to win. I think the programme may have lost some fans as a result

I thought Oli was great, what a brilliant attitude he had to his work and to the competition. He clearly wasn't in the same league as the other two, and didn't have their experience, but what an inspiration to young uns.

Back
Top Bottom