May 2017 Acquisitions

k6QgLUQh.jpg

New fragrance… Because I'm worth it

It's a very mild shaver; you barely know it's there. You can get a DFS every time but to get the BBS, you're gonna need 4 to 5 passes. Either way, skin feel is great, the handle is ergonomic. I used a Lab blue and a Permasharp blade; will have to try with a Feather next. If you like aggressive razors...it's not for you, but if you shave everyday it's perfect. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to play with the blade alignment to get it straight. I'm used to my Charcoal Goods and Blackland razors where you don't have to do that. Hope that helps! Cheers!

Aha, thanks! I shave everyday and one of my favourite razors (for now) is an early Gilette Single Ring with a Feather in.... I'm afraid I would be dispointed, yup...

Thanks again!

Received today;

IMG_4618.jpg

Smells exceptionally floral - reminds me of something particular but I can't put my finger on it... with thanks to @nolisco!

IMG_4617.jpg

Also received this stainless steel beauty in a trade - not normally a shiny/silver type of guy but the minimalistic look of this ticked a box with me. Very hefty, I'm looking forward to trying this out!

Last edited:
Received today;

IMG_4618.jpg

Smells exceptionally floral - reminds me of something particular but I can't put my finger on it... with thanks to @nolisco!

IMG_4617.jpg

Also received this stainless steel beauty in a trade - not normally a shiny/silver type of guy but the minimalistic look of this ticked a box with me. Very hefty, I'm looking forward to trying this out!
You'll have to get Florida Water cologne to go with it, if you don't have it already :D

Back
Top Bottom