Closed Merkur Futur Pass Around

Could I please be added to the list for this, I'm considering one as an Xmas pressie from the other half so would be nice to try one out 1st.

Thanks

Charlie

Big Bob said:
Received 5 minutes ago. Like the weight. Will try it tomorrow or Saturday for the first time.

Dr_Paul, You are next on the list. PM your details and I will send it when I've had a few shaves with it.

I received it yesterday and will try it out over the weekend. Can whoever's next on the list please PM me their address.

Cheers.

Could I try this at some point my friend keeps saying he will lend me his but I think I am more likely to see this one first. If I do borrow his in the meantime I will let you know.

Doctor_Paul said:
Big Bob said:
Received 5 minutes ago. Like the weight. Will try it tomorrow or Saturday for the first time.

Dr_Paul, You are next on the list. PM your details and I will send it when I've had a few shaves with it.

I received it yesterday and will try it out over the weekend. Can whoever's next on the list please PM me their address.

Cheers.

PM sent with many thanks.

Not a good start, went to put the blade in this morning and had trouble getting it apart and then screwing back together. Am now sporting 1 days worth of stubble and a bandage on my thumb. Will be posting off shortly...

Doctor_Paul said:
Not a good start, went to put the blade in this morning and had trouble getting it apart and then screwing back together. Am now sporting 1 days worth of stubble and a bandage on my thumb. Will be posting off shortly...

Greetings

I'm sorry to hear that, I suspect you were not going about it quite right. The head just pulls off, you load the blade and snap the head back on. It's a two piece razor.

Regards
Dick.

Doctor_Paul said:

Greetings

I'm sorry to hear that, I suspect you were not going about it quite right. The head just pulls off, you load the blade and snap the head back on. It's a two piece razor.

Regards
Dick.

Well I've now "mastered" the art of changing the blade (thanks again to Norfolkdick for his help) but am still not blown away by this. First shave with a medical prep and second with a persona gave ok shaves but not the best. I'll have one last go and then pass it along to the next on the list, Shiny.

Changing the blade was fine once I'd been reminded how, but I did find that moving the dial was a bit stiff and after my initial problems this made me nervous! In terms of user friendliness I found the Progress to be a better razor.

Back
Top Bottom