Mongoose suspending international orders

Everything i have had from the US has been tracked once in this country, no problems for me.

Likewise.

USPS put their tracking number on and Royal Mail continue the same tracking number.

In eBay, you might notice briefly that an item is marked as "delivered" when actually it just means it's hit our shores and been acknowledged. At that point you stop tracking it on the USPS website and put the tracking number into the Royal Mail tracking page.

Simples.

Likewise.

USPS put their tracking number on and Royal Mail continue the same tracking number.

In eBay, you might notice briefly that an item is marked as "delivered" when actually it just means it's hit our shores and been acknowledged. At that point you stop tracking it on the USPS website and put the tracking number into the Royal Mail tracking page.

Simples.
Or use a site like AfterShip.com which generally follows your package from posting to delivery (depending on the granularity of the info from each carrier of course - Royal Mail & ParcelofshiteForce being amongst the most useless for anything less than Special Delivery)

Further to my last post... here's an example of tracking stopping when it hits the UK.

Here's the tracking from Deutsche Post
  • Jan 14, 2016 09:03 pm The shipment has arrived in the destination country Deutsche Post
    United Kingdom
  • Jan 14, 2016 08:23 am The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace) Deutsche Post
    Köln, Germany
  • Jan 14, 2016 04:06 am The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center Deutsche Post
    Köln, Germany
  • Jan 14, 2016 04:06 am The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center Deutsche Post
    Köln, Germany
  • Jan 13, 2016 01:55 pm The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin Deutsche Post
    Aschheim, Germany
  • Jan 13, 2016 01:55 pm The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin Deutsche Post
    Aschheim, Germany
  • Jan 12, 2016 02:51 pm The shipment has been picked up Deutsche Post
    Germany
  • Jan 11, 2016 07:00 pm The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender Deutsche Post
Here's the same from ParceloshiteForce
  • Jan 14, 2016 09:03 pm ARRIVED IN THE UK Parcel Force
    National Hub
  • Jan 14, 2016 08:23 am Despatched to the UK Parcel Force
    KOLN IFS
  • Jan 13, 2016 01:55 pm Collected Parcel Force
    Delivery Agent - GERMANY
I don't expect any more useful updates from either because RoyalMail/ParcelForce idea of "tracking" generally seems to be scan at point of acceptance from customer/abroad and don't scan again until it's at the doorstep being delivered (or carded)

Likewise.

Simples.
Not with my Blackland razor. The USPS number was CJnnnnnnnnUS. Sticking this into Royal Mail told me that it was a Parcelforce job. Putting the USPS number into Parcelforce pulled up all the details, but showed the "Parcel Number" as EHnnnnnnnnnGB.
The USPS track shows the item all the way from initiation in the US, arrival in UK, processing via Customs etc., through to delivery and receipt by me. The Parcelforce track starts at the same point, collection by USPS in the States, and runs through to delivery to me. The details on each are slightly different, and the UK stuff has the gubbins about paying the charges. The timings, however, are in step.
I append screenshots of Parcelforce and USPS tracks.
If this level of efficiency can be achieved by @ShaneS when sending out my Blackbird, I can't see why it shouldn't also work for Mongoose or even Uncle Tom Cobley 'An All.

Attachments

• usps.JPG
    usps.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
  • parcelforce.JPG
    parcelforce.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 16
Well - that's what happened to me - DeutschePost # turned into EH_____GB number. Zero tracking from then to it arriving at my door this morning - via the regular Postie (not ParcelForce). Tracking now updated to confirm its been delivered.
It seems totally random. I've tried to see some sort of pattern in the way these outfits handle things, but every time I think I understand it, they bowl another Yorker, and I'm stumped.

Back
Top Bottom