Need suggestions - sexy suggestions!

PompeyBill said:
Hi all,

As I mentioned in SOTD a couple of days back, I'm making my own aftershaves and colognes for my use, to see what I can produce. Have done my first couple of colognes today, and SWMBO thinks they're very nice. I'm now going to let them sit for a bit of time to let them settle and blend.

My post though is to ask for recommendations for particular scents. Mrs PompeyBill says that she'd like me to do a cologne and aftershave which is 'sexy and sensual'. Of course, I am eager to prove up to the task :D The trouble is, she can't say she knows any particular scents which she could pinpoint so I am asking you all if there are any scents/fragrances/EOs which you would put in that bracket and which would go well together.

Of course, I will have a look myself, but thought it would be good to get some expert opinion.

All the best!

Would you care share your recipes, I would love to try some. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the pointers and comments everyone, much appreciated. Martin has very kindly sent me his booklet, which is extremely handy and helpful.

Quite happy to share recipes once I have them 100%. I tried my first shaving soap earlier with a test lather and pass and, shock and horror, it wasn't too bad at all, just needs a bit of refinement but I'm very happy with it as a first attempt. :eek:

nash said:
Pig Cat said:
Arrowhead said:
There was a pretty hefty clue in the url, Nash. :cool:

Hope I didn't get him in to trouble. Yes, the clue was there but an absent-minded click could prove troublesome! :oops: :lol:

Luckily didn't get in trouble, one of our lasses at work was actually curious about it :oops: , might ask her to make me some :cool:
and yes the clue was there but it was indeed the absent-minded click that put me on the spot

Do you think she'll really make you some? Perhaps she'll have an absent-minded click of her own, as it were :? ;) :D

RB73 said:
A thread with this title and PC has only posted twice :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is always a good way of telling if I'm having internet connection issues. :roll:

Pig Cat said:
I expect you've already checked this one out:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.vulva-original.com/de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vulva-original.com/de/</a><!-- m -->

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
Indeed!
I can't believe I clicked that. But more importantly, :!: :!: :!: :!:

Who buys that stuff? And the landing page! NSFW for sure. So glad I am at home. :oops:

If you could come up with something that smells of cigarettes and whiskey and wild, wild wimmen that would do it - no, hold on, that was me last week.

Regards,
Neil

Back
Top Bottom