New aggressive DE

ikon shavecraft 103 is a good open comb, although the 104 is more aggressive. for aggressive but smooth then i like the wardonia. got a massive blade gap, but really smooth to use. the only issue is the need to modify modern blades to fit it.

It isn't as bad as all that, I've used one without issue for a long time, you can cut yourself on a peice of paper if not handled properly. :)

True! R41 need a good technic!

There is so many horor story about R41, but for me it was really nice shaver. If you are worried about all that storys, then Fatip. Picolo or Grande. I got Grande and I prefer it a little bit more than R41. But, IMHO, everyone need to try R41. sooner or later. ;)

I agree with the other contributors that the Fatip Piccolo could just be the razor you're looking for. Until three months ago I had been using the 2013 R41 as my daily razor but since acquiring the Piccolo it's not been used.
YMMV but to me the Piccolo shaves just as close as the R41 is much smoother, more manoeuvrable and a lot less likely to bite.

The R41 would be my first choice, but one of the most aggressive razors I've got is the Ikon Shavecraft Tech, which I can manage only by using Derby blades.

Otherwise the Merkur adjustables (or the Digress/Mergress variants) would likely do.

Back
Top Bottom