New Fatip Closed Comb

Or to give it its proper name, the Fatip Testina Gentile. Anybody used one of these?

Link here: http://www.italianbarber.com/collec...a-gentile-de-safety-razor-grande-chrome-42122

DSC_1259_large.JPG

Looks very interesting and I'd be keen to read folks thoughts and opinions whether they've used one or not. Are Fatip handles also brass or is it just the heads?

Weight is given as 2.4oz = 68g so not overly heavy.
$33 which is about £22 ish - might be worth a punt at that price. Would be easy enough to pass on I would have thought if you didnt get on. The advert claims that this is a milder razor.

I've been hovering over the open comb for months. Reason for my hesitation is I just don't need another razor.

I just don't need another razor.

Well, Ive just pulled the trigger on the black one.
I'll let you know how it shaves! Shipping was a bit steep at $10
DSC_1261_large.JPG
Taking one for the team, good man! I'm too skint with Christmas coming and a wee girl who just doesn't seem to know what she wants. Hasn't asked for anything beyond a 101 Dalmatians notepad and keeps saying, "I just don't know what I want". Least she's not being greedy....

Still waiting for this.... Order placed on the 14th - assuming they are closed Sat & Sunday, and then taking into account the following:
23241343981_d386b0687f_c.jpg

Is still 8 or 9 days since it should have been put in the post. Surely it cant be far away - I could have hitch-hiked from Italy quicker....

I do hope its worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom