New Fatip Closed Comb

Good luck with the shipping , my Black Mamba was posted on the 4th of November and no sign of it yet , anybody know why I paid $35 for shipping when it take's this long ?
Presuming that it was sent by USPS, where does the tracking information say it is?
I have something en route from IB to me in the UK, which has got to London and then "stalled". It's below Customs values, so I suppose it's in the infamous HWDC. Of course, things postal can only get worse at this time of the year.

Last edited:
Presuming that it was sent by USPS, where does the tracking information say where it is?
I have something en route from IB to me in the UK, which has got to London and then "stalled". It's below Customs values, so I suppose it's in the infamous HWDC. Of course, things postal can only get worse at this time of the year.

:p

I have to say, Im a bit cheesed off with the delivery time from Italy with this given that:
i) It was "in stock"
ii) Shipping was $10 for one DE razor.
:confused:

Still waiting - at least I have the SSseygus to keep me occupied for now and fill in a little bit of RAD

Presuming that it was sent by USPS, where does the tracking information say it is?

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • First-Class Package International Service
Features:
    • Delivery Confirmation International

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
November 4, 2015 , 11:15 am

Shipping Label Created

NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14305

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 11:15 am on November 4, 2015 in NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14305. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

November 4, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

It say's that........which does not really give me much to go on

Still no razor, or indeed shipping info from Italian Razor.
Ive raised a dispute via paypal, not because I want my money back, but because I cant seem to communicate with them any other way to get shipping info.
I made the mistake of not creating an account, so as I have no emails from them, only my paypal transaction I cant even supply an order number.

Frustrating as I have had items from India, Portugal the USA and Spain all ordered after this razor arrive already.

Still waiting for this.... Order placed on the 14th - assuming they are closed Sat & Sunday, and then taking into account the following:
Is still 8 or 9 days since it should have been put in the post. Surely it cant be far away - I could have hitch-hiked from Italy quicker....
No one has corrected the fact I assumed that Italian Barber was in Italy not Canada!,
giphy.gif

No, calling themselves Canadian Barber or Niagara Shavers would be too simple, hence why its taking so long - it's obviously been sent over Niagara falls in a barrel first!
Anyway - hope springs eternal now, I have a tracking ref and after a brief holiday in Heathrow it looks like its on its way
23409632512_73ca338bab.jpg

I also suspect Im going to get bummed for the £8 Royal Fail fee for collecting £6 VAT on the purchase price and shipping - TBH if I had known it was the US/Canada I wouldnt have bothered buying it. I doubt I'll shop with them again.

Last edited:
Shipping this time of the year is a nightmare but eventually you will get it. As far as IB shipping methods he ships most via USPS. His facility is close to US border so he drives across border to Niagara Falls Post Office creates a shipping label before he gets there and drops off all of his packages. The rest is a wing and a prayer.

I have always had superb service the few times I have used them. Perhaps it's time to throw the 'tea' into the harbor regarding those outrageous international tariffs/penalties on shipping. :rolleyes: :p ;)

I mailed Joe about my razor , or lack of it , to be fair he was very quick to respond , apparently you have to give it 45 day's before you can bring a claim .He has no more Mamba's left , now or ever , so I will be very disappointed if I have to go down the route of getting my money back , I would have much preferred the razor .

Shipping this time of the year is a nightmare but eventually you will get it. As far as IB shipping methods he ships most via USPS. His facility is close to US border so he drives across border to Niagara Falls Post Office creates a shipping label before he gets there and drops off all of his packages. The rest is a wing and a prayer.
I've no idea why IB persists with USPS when my experience of receiving things from relatives in Vancouver via Canada Post is much better. Average door to door delivery time is a week and once I got something in 4 days using standard airmail.

I've no idea why IB persists with USPS when my experience of receiving things from relatives in Vancouver via Canada Post is much better. Average door to door delivery time is a week and once I got something in 4 days using standard airmail.

I imagine it's because Canada, like the U.K., has 'crippling' tariffs/taxation to be frank.

Back
Top Bottom