New Maseto brush

So what are you saying?
1. Buy the big one as it isn't a lot bigger
OR
2. Buy the small one, as it is not that small and it is cheaper.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I'm not saying anything I just put the pictures up for comparison of the knot sizes for people to see. It's down to the individual to decide what brush to get. I just thought it would be useful.

Has anyone got one of their brushes in butterscotch and can comment on the colour? As judging by the eBay photo's I'm wondering if they are more yellow than anything.

What's the main difference between the 2band finest and the Silvertip? Which one is more allround?
I'd hesitate to say 2-band finest. The silvertip is going to be softer/floppier but they're going to be so dense either way you'll be happy regardless. I went for 2-band finest despite having reservations that it'd be too scritchy and I was beyond pleasantly surprised. No scritch whatsoever even straight out the box. Broken in to a beast now and whips up an incredible lather, either by bowl or on my face. Hope this helps :)

Is resistance ultimately futile when it comes to these lovely looking brushes? I'm supposed to be on a 'no spend' July. And I thought I had moved away from badgers and on to boars and synthetics. Its not fair!
I have told myself that under NO circumstances will I be buying anymore shaving associated items this month.

maseto 30mm silvertip.jpg

..............................But I had to buy this 30mm silvertip to compare to my 30mm finest :D.
I shall give you all my thoughts in the near future. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom