New Maseto brush

What's the main difference between the 2band finest and the Silvertip? Which one is more allround?
In reply to your question and having read numerous posts, I do believe that the 2 band finest would be the winner with regards to it being the #1 "allrounder."
I.E Face and Bowl lathering.
I have bought the silvertip to compare but have not received it yet.
Keep watching :)

Last edited:
In reply to your question and having read numerous posts, I do believe that the 2 band finest would be the winner with regards to it being the #1 "allrounder."
I have bought the silvertip to compare but have not received it yet.
Keep watching :)
I will!!............................................. ........ Finished yet?........................................... Waiting................ Ready?............ Sigh.....

Is resistance ultimately futile when it comes to these lovely looking brushes? I'm supposed to be on a 'no spend' July. And I thought I had moved away from badgers and on to boars and synthetics. Its not fair!

I have in my badger collection a Simpson Chubby 2 in best and three Shavemac two bands, all of which are around the £130 mark. The Maseto is as good as any of them. I'm considering a second.

Very nice Wayne......happy lathers!!!
Thanks @patw ,

They do say "curiosity killed the cat!" :)
Thought I would try this one for bowl lathering.
Having recently seen your newly acquired bowl from "The Little Wren" on etsy I had no other alternative.
They look superb and I will be putting in an order very shortly.

Take care mate,
Wayne

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom