New SE razor - The General

How about a 100mm handle, @Colonial Razors ? That is what was bugging me - a razor looks all wrong to me with a 'standard' length handle.

My Standard razors have handles chopped in half and an extra 15mm added in - would be good to have a complete longer handle on yours.

What's the length of the handle it comes with (sorry if that's been covered, couldn't find the info anywhere)?

I do like that it seems to allow for other handles to be slapped on it

We would love to do a pass-around once we are ready!
Kermit-the-frog-yay-gif-526028.jpg

I've noticed that the 90 mm handle, along with the incorporated 30 degree shave angle, allows for easy shaving on the underside of the chin and down towards the adam's apple. With a longer 100 mm handle on the Mongoose, I've had issues with that area due to the bottom of the handle hitting my neck when slicing down WTG.

I should also note that shaving under the nose is easier with The General than other razors I've used.

It's 90 mm long
So it's 10mm short! The top of my head is somewhat higher than standard people so in proportion, 100mm is good for me and no issues with length. 110mm gets me into the trouble you have had.

The thread is the standard M5 for razors so other handles will fit. AfaIk, we don't have an anodizer in our midst, though.

We will let you Gentlemen know when the next prototype comes through. I will have to have a conference with Kyle first. I believe we will most likely start in the US first. Stay tuned!

Humble suggestion, if possible, assign two razors for pass arounds: one for the US and one for the US - run in parallel.
10 people or so in each pass around = a lot of valuable feedback for you early on :)

Back
Top Bottom