New Valobra shaving soaps

rum

So, who has bought a puck or ten of the new Valobra shaving soaps (the round ones in dish and lid that are 100g in size)?

Just wanted to see a review and your thoughts.

Wish I could, but a marriage, honeymoon and house move all in the space of four months has left me poor and budget-less.

rum said:
Wish I could, but a marriage, honeymoon and house move all in the space of four months has left me poor and budget-less.

So, even if someone bought one, used it and gave it a brilliant review, you still couldn't buy one! :D

Ian

IanM said:
rum said:

So, even if someone bought one, used it and gave it a brilliant review, you still couldn't buy one! :D

Who said anything about buying one? Was just after an opinion! :icon_razz:

That said, 2014 is a new year and will hopefully bring a new budget. Albeit in the amount of £2.50...

rum said:
IanM said:
rum said:

Who said anything about buying one? Was just after an opinion! :icon_razz:

That said, 2014 is a new year and will hopefully bring a new budget. Albeit in the amount of £2.50...

Drop some less-than-subtle hints and Santa might bring you one :)

Ian

This raised my interest so I checked out Connaught. It does look nice, so I checked eBay, like you do. None on there but I ended up with some Valobra bath soap. This is a favourite of mine and a great price (inc postage). A very nice soap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VALOBRA-GLICERLANOLINA-SOAP-/360795734352?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item54011a0150

As for the shaving soap, it will have to wait, I'm doing a good job of using up what I have at the moment.

Northam Saint said:
This raised my interest so I checked out Connaught. It does look nice, so I checked eBay, like you do. None on there but I ended up with some Valobra bath soap. This is a favourite of mine and a great price (inc postage). A very nice soap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VALOBRA-GLICERLANOLINA-SOAP-/360795734352?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item54011a0150

As for the shaving soap, it will have to wait, I'm doing a good job of using up what I have at the moment.

Me too, but the temptation is always there. A wooden bowl of scented MdC and a near new tub of Castle Forbes in the 200ml size will mean I have enough soap to last me ages...

Still keen on hearing from anyone that has tried the new Valobra soap.

Hi gentlemen!

Just to say that I have a fougere version of this new shaving soap from Valobra incoming... I'm a big fan of their bath soaps including the fougere one, so I simply couldn't resist, hehe

More news and of course a small review soon!

Cheers!

Sir_eider said:
Hi gentlemen!

Just to say that I have a fougere version of this new shaving soap from Valobra incoming... I'm a big fan of their bath soaps including the fougere one, so I simply couldn't resist, hehe

More news and of course a small review soon!

Excellent! Thanks for letting us know. Look forward to reviews and pics, as is the TSR tradition! :blush:

Now there's a soap that could tempt me.

Valobra used to make soap for Art Of Shaving and Czech & Speake ... didn't they?

These new ones certainly look like C&S.

Back
Top Bottom