Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the box last night but I've not had chance to look at it yet as I collected it from the PO then I was out all afternoon. Hopefully I'll get to have a browse tonight and maybe even try a new shaving cream/soap out.

Thanks @phil-b for passing this on to me.
Don't panic pal! I'm in no rush having recently acquired some new hardware so take your time. Whittle your way through the goodies :D

Hi all
Newbie to the forum and DE shaving looking to build up my paraphernalia. Just been pointed here by Burgundy, and would like to join the waiting list for the Pass Around Box.
Mark

Shwmae Mark, alright Mark!
Absolutely fine, I'm next on the list after Diggy87 has had a play around with the goodies inside. After I've had a quick sift through the items inside I'll pass it on to you. :) I'll ask for your address in due course and we'll, of course, keep this thread updated!
Ben

Shwmae Mark, alright Mark!
Absolutely fine, I'm next on the list after Diggy87 has had a play around with the goodies inside. After I've had a quick sift through the items inside I'll pass it on to you. :) I'll ask for your address in due course and we'll, of course, keep this thread updated!
Ben

No rush on my part - but thanks!
Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the proraso pre shave and shaving soap today and I had a brilliant shave. I was extremely impressed with it which I'm glad about because I almost purchased them both along with my razor last month so I was really looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed.

I will definitely be purchasing them in the near future :)

I tried the proraso pre shave and shaving soap today and I had a brilliant shave. I was extremely impressed with it which I'm glad about because I almost purchased them both along with my razor last month so I was really looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed.

I will definitely be purchasing them in the near future :)
I bought the proraso pre-shave and all 3 soaps to give them a go as if they are decent at the pricepont then they are a bargain! :)
Used the TSR discount at shaving station so they were even more of a bargain. The package landed today and I don't think i have ever received anything so well packaged, looking forward to trying them.

I bought the proraso pre-shave and all 3 soaps to give them a go as if they are decent at the pricepont then they are a bargain! :)
Used the TSR discount at shaving station so they were even more of a bargain. The package landed today and I don't think i have ever received anything so well packaged, looking forward to trying them.
Let mw know what you think of it.

I tried the Cella this morning (I had high hopes) but I found it was too grippy if that makes sense, my razor didn't glide at all

Sorry to interrupt your conversation chaps but I'm going to opt out of the newbie pass around for the time being! I've got more than enough shaving stuff currently so don't feel I need to try anything new out! :)

I'll probably approach this thread again down the line!

With @Benz3ne stepping out, think this means I'm next to receive?
As far as I can determine from previous posts, at present I will be the only member on the waiting list?
Please feel free to advise otherwise if I have missed anyone above me in queue.
Saying that, I'm not looking to rush @Diggy87 along and happy to wait until he's worked his way through the goodies.
Mark

With @Benz3ne stepping out, think this means I'm next to receive?
As far as I can determine from previous posts, at present I will be the only member on the waiting list?
Please feel free to advise otherwise if I have missed anyone above me in queue.
Saying that, I'm not looking to rush @Diggy87 along and happy to wait until he's worked his way through the goodies.
Mark
Absolutely correct! :) I think @T0m should get on it as well!

@Diggy87 I'm glad you like the Prorasso. I love the pre shave and the soap too. I put those in as I bought loads in Italy as the soap is only just over a Euro there and the pre shave about 3. Did you try the Figaro (rebranded Tscheon Fung Sing Red Cup)? That is even better than Prorasso imho. Only issue with Prorasso is it leaves a powdery residue on razor, brush, sink. I think it is Kaolin clay to help with razor glide. Not tried the other Prorasso soaps but the green is one of my favourite soaps ever. I want to try the cream next. It is the go to for Italian barbers, not the fancy hipster joints but your traditional back street Uncle Giovanni type place. It' good stuff. I would recommend the Nanny's soap in there too. Along with Wickham it is probably my favourite artisan soap.

@Diggy87 I'm glad you like the Prorasso. I love the pre shave and the soap too. I put those in as I bought loads in Italy as the soap is only just over a Euro there and the pre shave about 3. Did you try the Figaro (rebranded Tscheon Fung Sing Red Cup)? That is even better than Prorasso imho. Only issue with Prorasso is it leaves a powdery residue on razor, brush, sink. I think it is Kaolin clay to help with razor glide. Not tried the other Prorasso soaps but the green is one of my favourite soaps ever. I want to try the cream next. It is the go to for Italian barbers, not the fancy hipster joints but your traditional back street Uncle Giovanni type place. It' good stuff. I would recommend the Nanny's soap in there too. Along with Wickham it is probably my favourite artisan soap.
I Didn't try the Figaro or the Nannys. I wish I had done now! I sent the box on this morning. Maybe I'll try and get hold of some myself and give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom