Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just moved on the ATG Newbie Pass Around Box, I'm just getting stuck into the TSR Box - and so much to go at!
So far have really enjoyed @Blademonkey's recent addition of a Schick E3 and Arko Soap - so impressive the way it lightly glides around my chops! So much so, I've now bought my own Schick (thanks again to @Blademonkey).

Have also been enjoying the Porasso pre-shave (as a post-shave) and loving the menthol and cooling sensation. Going to move onto the Figaro soap next based on @matteob's recommendation above. Couldn't find the Nanny's soap in the box though?
Mark

The Figaro is lovely: nice simple recipe looking at the back and a lovely creamy lather. You will enjoy. It s made by a long established Italian soap maker called Tcheon Fung Sing (was set up by a Chinese Immigrant back in early 20th century)

Great you liked it! I could never get on with feathers, far too harsh for me but might try them again at some point. Far too many other blades to try first though

Daz
I currently have the box and just starting to explore its delights. I don't think anyone is officially managing this pass-around and it is down to the honesty of the subscribers. So as I see it, good news, you will be next on the list :). I'd like a week or two to have a good go at it, then I'll get in touch for your postage details if that's ok.
There's some nice DE Razors and a Schick Injector to try in there too - I've just ordered some Barbicide to help keep things clean and will add some to the box.
Mark

Daz
I currently have the box and just starting to explore its delights. I don't think anyone is officially managing this pass-around and it is down to the honesty of the subscribers. So as I see it, good news, you will be next on the list :). I'd like a week or two to have a good go at it, then I'll get in touch for your postage details if that's ok.
There's some nice DE Razors and a Schick Injector to try in there too - I've just ordered some Barbicide to help keep things clean and will add some to the box.
Mark
That sounds great, thanks Mark

Daz
Mark

That sounds great, thanks Mark
I've been keeping an eye on it seeing as I dipped in and out of wanting it and I'm sure it's fine to chuck it to Daz once you're done, @Reefhead !

Daz, it used to be the idea that you'd use the goodies as much as you feel fit and add something as a token of appreciation. However, thanks to the efforts of @phil-b , it's now packed rather neatly and full to the brim with lovely shaving goodies! He even managed to get a shaving items vendor involved so they've helped keep the box topped up!

Everything else, Reefhead will take care of in terms of gathering your address for sending and whatnot! :) Also, great idea adding the barbicide to the box! I did think of that but it never reached me!

Hope this helps!

I've been keeping an eye on it seeing as I dipped in and out of wanting it and I'm sure it's fine to chuck it to Daz once you're done, @Reefhead !

Daz, it used to be the idea that you'd use the goodies as much as you feel fit and add something as a token of appreciation. However, thanks to the efforts of @phil-b , it's now packed rather neatly and full to the brim with lovely shaving goodies! He even managed to get a shaving items vendor involved so they've helped keep the box topped up!

Thanks Benz3ne
I do like the idea and had got some ideas of what I was going to add myself to the package as it continued its journey.
Cheers
Daz

Think I've had my time with the newbie box and feel I should now pass it on.
Things have grown since i received it with a Schick E3 Injector, Arko tub and blades courtesy of @Blademonkey. Thoroughly recommend the schick is given a run out - since bought one from @Blademonkey for a keeper!
Lots of great soaps and blades in there - Prorasso and Figaro stood out for me, along with the Polsilvers which worked a treat in my Rockwell 6s.
In the spirit of things Ill be adding some extra bits including some barbicide - just got to make some room in what is a rammed box-load of shaving goodness.
Looks like @daz is next then - please pm for postage details.
Huge thanks to the forum and box stockers for this great introduction!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom