News Flash! Erasmic shaving Soap...still *!%$£*" !!!

All will be clear soon :D It's nearly finished encoding, then the upload to YouTube. It's not just one lather though, there's an awful lot of waffling and demonstrating, hell I even break into song at one point:p
Nick I'm actually looking forward to this, with the performance we could call it Britain's Got Lather ;)

Is lathering a mystic art all of a sudden? :D

No it's not. After all after buying 30 brushes, £2000 worth of soap, 'Artisan' shaving bowls and every blade known to man, reading every post on lathering and watching every shaving tutorial on Youtube, most folk seem to be just about there. Unless you live in a hard water area of course. Then you have some sort of excuse for struggling.

When I was having trouble with lathering Cella, I was told only incompetence was keeping me from lathering it correctly. And also was told any soap can be lathered if you try hard enough to learn how.

Have also been told MWF needs mystical unicorn tears and full moons to lather. Yet its like,, considered as easy to lather as proraso cream in a tube here. Or as easy to lather as Barbasol in a can.

Either im more talented then you guys all seem to be or the red box sold in America is not the red box sold in the UK

Erasmic shaving stick & shaving bowl was among my first shaving soaps, i grated down two sticks into a ceramic bowl,to get a good reasonable lather i add 4-6 drops of glycerin to my mixing bowl, for both the bowl and the stick, soak my Erasmic shaving brush in warm water for 10 minutes go to my bowl, mix up a good lather, bob's your uncle..the glycerin really helps, because i have really Hard water living in the N-east uk..this works for me creating a wonderful slickness, the same method works exactly the same with my Favourite value for money grated down Palmolive shaving sticks..

FWIW, I had to do this with a vaunted Valobra shave stick. Try as I did, I couldn't get it to lather worth a damn on my face. So, I moulded it into a bowl and it works like a champ now. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom