News Flash! Erasmic shaving Soap...still *!%$£*" !!!

Basically are you talking about the new erasmic shaving soap stick?
Some people say it works fine...
Tommorow i am going to have it,so i can tell you how it shaves.I believe some folks are talking for different formulation each time and that's why there is confusion about this stick.

Alot of the confusion is this,,,

There are several formulations of the stick and bowl in circulation. I only talk about the current version on the market in the red box.

Another issue is that when a new formulation comes out, the people who hated the previous formula suddenly start praising the old one and bashing the new.

Saw this is Savers today. Looks like another reboot for Erasmic - gone is the little plastic holder and it comes wrapped in foil "to help retain moisture" - larger too. Against my better judgment I bought one for 89p and will try it tomorrow. First impression is it smells different and seems less crumbly. We'll see...

Attachments

• IMG_20161115_115156.jpg
    IMG_20161115_115156.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20161115_115110.jpg
    IMG_20161115_115110.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 42
Tried the new larger Erasmic this morning with my usual Bic Sensitive 1. The stick itself seems softer and more malleable than before - when it was like candle wax. First impression is quite positive - it seemed to produce a creamier and more lasting lather than the old smaller stick which would dissipate very quickly - though still not as impressive as Palmolive or Arko. I was satisfied with the glide and it gave a perfectly satisfactory shave.

Smell seems slightly stronger. Not too keen - it reminds me of something but can't quite put my finger on it.

In short it seemed to be to be better than the old stick - although the packaging claims the formula is the same. I haven't got an old pack to compare ingredients.

Three days running with this larger stick and I must say I'm quite impressed. Does not build up a thick lather like Arko but seems to lubricate really well with very little irritation.

the Saturday just passed(3rd of December 2016) I bought the LATEST Erasmic Stick! and I tried it last night. Ok let me clarify with the Latest: The Latest formula is in a Red cardboard box and the soap stick is Sealed in an air tight plastic wrapper and does NOT have the holder and Bigger(Fatter) than the old one. Having said that that the previous stick was in the same Red cardboard box but the soap stick itself was same as the one in Dark Blue box with a holder.
Ok, this new soap has less scent than the Older one and bit softer.
I wish I could say that we have a seriously good competitor to Arko and Palmolive but I can't because although the formula is apperantly different the lather is just as bad as the Old one, I paid £1.19 from savers. Disappointment, it is crap unfortunately.

Three weeks with this now and I'm a total convert. I use a Bic Sensitive 1, Gillette Tech with a Vostok or Slim Adjustable with a Super Iridium.

I get a better shave with Erasmic than Arko, Cella or Palmolive.

Back
Top Bottom