October 2016 Acquisitions

2jb1ueg.jpg

Bought this watch for a bargain £99 on the Cheshire Oaks Retail Park, watched a NuthinFancy vid that swung it for me.

The Wardonia New Edge bakelite razor arrived. Really decent nick and considering I've seen this on Executive Shaving for £40 it was a steal at £3.50

I'm cleaning and disinfected it (picture is how it came) looks even better now, crying shame you can't get the blades anymore I would have loved to try it out.
20161101_183954.png

The Wardonia New Edge bakelite razor arrived. Really decent nick and considering I've seen this on Executive Shaving for £40 it was a steal at £3.50

I'm cleaning and disinfected it (picture is how it came) looks even better now, crying shame you can't get the blades anymore I would have loved to try it out.
View attachment 21661
A great find at a great price , you know how to utilise a standard DE blade with a hole punch, yes? Well done.

View attachment 21661
Hi, yup, very good price, nice one.
Buy a decent single hole, hole punch. I got a decent Rexel for under ten quid.
You can use it 'upside down' so you can see where you're punching your hole, that sounded wrong, but it's easy and painless.
I leave my wax paper on my blades when I'm making holes, initially I used to use the old barrel blade that I had as a template, but after a couple of goes it's pretty obvious where you need to make the holes.
The minor niggle of punching holes is rewarded with a razor that is a joy to shave with.
I do for or five blades at a time so I've always got a little stash of them ready.
I'll be surprised if you don't enjoy shaving with this razor.

Back
Top Bottom