October 2016 Acquisitions

DSC_0457_zps90soowgn.jpg

DSC_0456_zpsd7posfzq.jpg

My Ruski Arrived Today...Its Mint Man...Like Brand New...These are the Hardest Most Stubborn Steel SRs I have Ever Honed...Makes Swedish like Pussy Cat Steel..Anyway..I Set the Bevel on the 1 K Naniwa & its Cutting Hanging Hairs before I Even Put it on the Progression..:eek:

Its One Serious Commie Quality SR...Brass Pins & the Grind is Excellent..I Could Shave with SR Right Now just off the 1 K Stone..:D

Billy
If you ever decide to sell give me a nod :)

Wilkinson Sword Classic DE and 5 blades
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood soap in bowl
NSS Signature Warm Spice Soap

I thought the WS would be a reasonable travel razor (didn't fancy losing the wee Travel Tech). I like TOBS Sandalwood; but the cream is a bit medicinal and overpowering-hence the soap.

Had my eye on Nanny's range for a wee while; and it seems to get good reviews. Opening the lid you get a lovely hit of citrus and cardamom.

20161003_182728.jpg

And not having anything to do with shaving, but part of grooming anyway, a gallon jug of Sonicare mouthwash, which our dentist claims is much better for teeth and gums than any of the regular Listerine-type products. Hmm. I never, ever would have thought that I would pay almost $80 for a bottle of mouthwash....
wqWRpz0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom